Wednesday, 13 May 2015

The beauty of nature.


"the Earth has music for those who listen" - George Santayana



I am never a big fan of cinemas, malls, karaoke boxes, and bowling allies. In fact, especially nowadays, gardens, lakes, jungles, mountains, any places to do with nature simply capture my heart. Perhaps it is one of the signs of AGING. sobs.

But I really enjoyed the nature when I was in Germany. Perfect weather together with the perfect loved ones. Hehee


But to do this activity in Malaysia sounds pretty crazy idea, I know. Hot, yes, sooooo hot! I often came here to jog at the evening back then. I never walked through out the garden and enjoy the scenery. But lately we often took the chance, normally around 7 a.m. to 10 a.m., to have a quick picnic with book (and gossips); sometimes coffee and sometimes tea, sometimes Nasi Lemak and sometimes something I baked the day before such as Cinnamon Roll and Chocolate Fudge Brownies. *Yumm, craving for it now, ohh I need to bake something sweet tomorrow.

It was nice, but still, nothing to compare when I am with him. Hahaa sorry Petot!


P.s. Museums, exhibitions, concerts, theaters are my things too. Yes, museums!

P.s.p.s. The last photo, die Architektur. I got captivated by the sunlight coming through from top structure and created those lovely shadows. And just because it got something to do with him ;)






love,

No comments: