Wednesday, 13 May 2015

In Jakarta.

Jakarta, Indonesia,
2 - 4 May 2015.


It was really unplanned, for me at least, since I had couples of time insisted not to go. I even cried to my mom and my sisters! A super short visit to Jakarta for an important event.

Again, last minute MAS Airlines return tickets were finally booked, with mixed feelings, I'd to go.

We arrived at the airport around 1 p.m. Later we were brought straight away to Tamrin City Mall. Crowded roads, crowded with vehicles, crowded with people. And we had more less 2 hours to shop for everything.

Since it was not enough time to shop (which I didn't bother to do anyway), the next day we went to Tanah Abang and this time we bought more, especially since Raya celebration is coming soon. At 1 p.m. we came back to the hotel and get ready for the real purpose of coming to Jakarta; attending a wedding.


The next day I'd to catch up my flight alone at 9.40 a.m., while the others at 11.40 a.m. As I arrived at KLIA, I asked Petot to fetch me at KL Central with banner and teddy bear, and she came out with this. Hahaa, fine. Still cute thou.



Well, I am really glad its over and back in KL. No more sinetrons, no more fake smiles.

Later Petot and I went to Shah Alam for Ayam Penyet and Cuppa Teh Tarik. Gossiping, and a super looooooooong rant.


P.s. Again, I don't bother to take photos, and didn't even bring camera with me. Travelling without camera is so not me.

P.s.p.s. Glad that there are still some people who want to hear my concerns and comfort me in many ways, including him :)






love,

3 comments:

Dewi Aja said...

Perkenalkan, saya dari tim kumpulbagi. Saya ingin tau, apakah kiranya anda berencana untuk mengoleksi files menggunakan hosting yang baru?
Jika ya, silahkan kunjungi website ini www.kumpulbagi.com untuk info selengkapnya.

Oh ya, di sana anda bisa dengan bebas mendowload music, foto-foto, video dalam jumlah dan waktu yang tidak terbatas, setelah registrasi terlebih dahulu. Gratis :)

Obat Sehat said...

Obat Tradisional Jantung Berdebar paling Manjur
Pengobatan Diabetes paling Manjur Alami
Distributor Green World Pontianak Kalimantan Barat
Pengobatan Alami Mengobati Mata Merah dengan Ampuh
Tips Mengatasi Nyeri Sendi dengan Tanaman Herbal
Obat Herbal Glucoberry dan Glucocoa Nutrisi Pemutih Kulit
Pengobatan Kolesterol Alami
Pengobatan Alami Mata Kering yang Ampuh
Obat Tradisional Batu Empedu paling Ampuh
Pengobatan Batuk Berdarah Secara Alami
Pengobatan Alami Melindungi Lensa Mata
Tanaman Untuk Mengobati Sakit Pinggang
Obat Tradisional Batu Ginjal paling Ampuh
Pengobatan Alami TBC paling Ampuh
Pengobatan Alami untuk Meningkatkan IQ Anak
Distributor Green World Indonesia
Obat Tradisional penyakit Jantung paling Ampuh
Obat Serba Guna
Apotek Jelly Gamat Gold G
Obat Liver Alami
Obat Herbal Paru-Paru Basah Pada Anak
Obat Herbal Usus Buntu Kronis
Vig Power Capsule Harga
Agen Green World Indonesia

Yogi giananjar99 said...

Cara Menyuburkan Kandungan
Cara Menyembuhkan Kelenjar Tiroid
Jual Obat Mata Minus
Cara Menyembukan Penyakit Tbc
Pengobatan Sinusitis
Cara Menyembuhkan Paru Paru Basah
Cara Menyembuhkan kanker paru paru
Cara Menyembuhkan Asam Lambung
Khasiat Jelly Gamat
Cara Menyembuhkan Ejakulasi Dini
Cara Menyembuhkan Mata Minus
Khasiat Ace Maxs
Cara Menyembuhkan Polip
Cara Menyembuhkan Batuk Darah
Pengobatan Asam Herbal Alami
Pengobatan Strole Herbal
Pengobatan Penyakit Kulit
Jelly Gamat Gold G Sea Cucumber
Jual Obat Kuat Tradisional
Cara Mengobati Asam Urat Secara Alami
Obat Jantung Koroner
Penyebab Ereksi Tidak Tahan Lama
Cara Menurunkan kolesterol
Ginanjar herbal Online Store
Agen Glucoberry Dan Glucocola
Obat Diabetes
Obat Asma Tradisional