Monday, 26 January 2015

In Port Dickson.

Port Dickson, Malaysia,
24 & 25 January 2015.


Compared to my long listed overseas travel on the side column, I guess I really have to start to get around Malaysia a bit more. Hehee..

Honestly I didn't plan to tag along with my family to PD. It was a last minute decision after being persuaded by my brother. I guess I should thank him for that, and for paying the whole trip too hehee.


Grand Lexis.  Definitely a perfect weekend getaway. 

Private pool in each room. Ohsem.

Sorry that I was not in the mood to snap photos. Cause I forgot to bring along my camera! Pfft.


P.s. Brought and read the novel that I received as birthday gift from him last October, and drank a cup of tea, no sugar, his preference too. Heheheeehehe omg what is happening to me??

Perfume: The Story of a Murderer (originally as das Parfum, by German writer Patrick Süskind)



with love,

No comments: