Monday, 1 December 2014

Thesis report submission.


Alhamdulillah.. finally my 6 months hard work (and eye bags!) of thesis writing is completed, and full report has been submitted.. yeay! 

Honestly my first two months was a bit on and off since I had to read a pile of journals (seriously I have 471 references listed in my report!), and I often fell asleep in between, especially during fasting month Ramadhan! I barely could do anything. I only started writing consistently in August, since I've targeted to finish writing by the end of October, a month before the deadline. 

It was difficult to begin with, but Alhamdulillah, everything went well according to my plan. 


Too many people I would like to thank for.. and I put it all in my acknowledgements. Well, if you can read it.. 

To all those I love, thank you for everything.


P.s. 


with love,

1 comment:

Puteri said...

Salute! :)

Feel free to visit my BLOG . I share a lot about home business plan :)