Thursday, 30 October 2014

Turning eight and twenty.



October 27, 2014. I just can’t believe I’m turning 28. Honestly, I can’t. If someone asked me how old I am, my first instinct would be to say 26. I don’t know why, I just feel as though I’m still in my mid-twenties. Hehee

So here I am, celebrated my 28th birthday in Germany with amazing friends.. and amazing ermmm ;)

Thank you so much for those wishes, gifts and surprises, you know I love you guys.


And..
♥ ♥ 
I just couldn't stop smiling. Du bist soooooo süß mein Schatz! ;)

Well, I dream of wondrous things to come. Making a difference and putting my mark on the world, achieving goals professionally and personally, a family of my own, time spent creating memories with loved ones, continuing to travel and delighting in the opportunity to learn, grow and experience.


Spectacular night view with great memories, with you ;)

P.s. I honestly didn't expect anything. Thank you, D  I love you, you have my words.




with love,

No comments: