Saturday, 20 September 2014

New place, new enthusiasm.

Hey peeps!

Recent update from my new humble room. Well, I'm renting from student and going to stay (read: hibernate) here for one month and a half, hoping that I can 200% concentrate on my thesis writing. I hope so. I HOPE.



For god sake I really have to make it before end of October, otherwise, honestly, I don't have a place to stay in November. My alternative plan is.. go travel to some balance Europe countries that is in my bucket list! Yeayyy I know! But but but... Only if I got my balance money from my sponsor. Yes. What a cruel world.

If you see or read a news come out, 'Homeless Malaysian student sleeping at Hauptbahnhof (main station) during cold winter', That is.. ME. That means my appeal for scholarship extension is rejected. Hahahhaa.. ahhaa.. aaaar not funny. 


And as for now.. getting the sunshine through the window, the nice smell from the roses with beautiful music is playing, amid the silence of the morning. Setting the mood and getting some ideas in thesis writing.. Here I am at my new place, to spend my last few months in Germany. Bismillahirrahmanirrahim ;-)

P.s. My niece started to ask, 'bila Aunty yan nak balik? Balik laa cepat.' Yes, she got a lot of jalan-jalan plan to the south and Singapore. Tunggu Aunty yannnnnnn, Alya!
P.s.s It's the system here to start writing only a month after the final exam ended. In my case, my exam ended at the end of April. So count, June, July, August, September, October and November.
P.s.s.s. Heee but honestly, it is kind of my intention to stay longer. Come on, this is once in a life time chance! PhD? Err.. errrrrr hmm.. 


with love,

No comments: