Thursday, 7 August 2014

Mein Zimmer.


I remember I had quite a huge depression back then when I packed up my stuff one month earlier before my matriculation year ended. I ended up rearranged all my things back to original because I couldn't handle the empty feelings that I had every time I look at my empty table, empty board, empty closet and empty bed.

That is exactly the same feelings that I have right now. The only different is, I couldn't unpack it because I've sent back 3 boxes of my stuff to Malaysia. Yet I still have another 4 months to get use to this, and I have to move out by the end of this month.

It is so sad to move out when this place feels so like home.

And I have to accept the fact that I need to let go some of my stuff. 


The photos taken on the last day before I packed up.



I wanna cryyyyyyyyyyy!


P.s. Call me weird, but yea. I got depressed over this kind of things.
P.s.s. Ni pun macam ok la sikit since I've redecorated my room with whatever things left. Last time yang membara-bara rasa depression sebab lampu study rosak, rasa gelap je bilik, kurang lighting. Tengok-tengok balik rupanya plug tak masuk. Ciisss.


with love,

No comments: