Sunday, 8 June 2014

Packing up for the next trips.


Packing up siap-siap for 2 weeks of back-to-back trips!

One week to Switzerland for excursion with fellow classmates, by bus. With temperature varies from -7 to 30 degrees, definitely a lot of clothes to bring, fyuhhh.

And another week of road trips to Frankfurt, München and Berlin with my brother and SIL, coming all the way from Malaysia yeayy! That means more foods (and maggi kari letup!) are coming to fulfill my cravings.


It's gonna be a lot of fun I believe, and a lot of baju busuk to wash 2 weeks after! Oh mein gott.


Ramadhan is coming, and it's gonna be 19 hours of fasting here. I've tried for couple of times, hmm it is actually wasn't that bad, because what I did was.. I slept longer than usual. Hahaa! 

Well, I know you're gonna post delicious foods bought from bazaar ramadhan, or break fast with buffet foods at the hotel or golf club *coughmohdzahidfamilycough*, I know, please do it so, I'm not gonna feel sad. Well, maybe.. I'll cry a little bit with a cup of maggi in front of me while waiting for adzan. Aaaahhh


Anyways, I'm leaving tomorrow, and there will be no internet connection for the whole week! Ok.. It's not gonna a big problem, I hope. I know it's a bit early to wish you, but.. Ramadhan mubarak to all my Muslem readers!

P.s. Just realized I still have a lot of things to pack; I forgot towel, pants, phone charger! gosh. 



with love,


No comments: