Wednesday, 7 May 2014

Exam results.

Assalamualaikum.

So last night I've check out my result for the last exam I had last week. Alhamdulillah I've passed. When Anne our coordinator told us that we've passed, I was not really convinced. Now I see it with own eyes, nothing is better than to let my family knows the good news yikes!

Alhamdulillah, I've survived this far. Worth every hard work. Now I can start on my master thesis with peace of mind. 

Worth every effort I made to leave my comfort bed and big tv, went to the library to study. Psycho kannn!

Another one semester to go!

P.s To achieve excellent results like what I did during bachelor are no longer my aim, to survive and pass the exams are all I need now. 
P.s.p.s. Nak bayar puasa nazar time macam ni, Subuh pukul 3.32 a.m. Maghrib 8.48 p.m. Perghhh



with love,

No comments: