Friday, 24 January 2014

Do you wanna build a Snowman?


So as we thought there would be no more snow this year because it is almost the end of January, we were totally wrong. After so many days, finally snow fell from the sky again, and this time much heavier than the first snow we saw on November last year. It was so beautiful and white, so so so lovely!

Lesson learnt, we know we should appreciate it this time. Who never knows when we will get the chance again, aite? When Fatin Whatsapp-ed us during Subuh to take a look outside of the window, we were all excited to see snow, and the plan to go to Kaufland at 10 changed to as early as 8.30 in the morning! While waiting until 8.30 a.m., I kept on looking through out the window, pray hard it would last longer this time.

Btw, I've bought a monopod last few weeks ago, so I guess this is the right moment to try it out!

 Opps! 

We had coffee in the morning and enjoy the lovely view of snow fell and melted on the ground. We made 2 snowmen despite freezing hands we got from touching and shaping the snow, I've even brought raisins and nuts for his eyes too! I guess we should bring a bowl and syrup to make ABC next time. hehee

Wish Fatin was with us today. Patinnnnnnnnn!


Video compiled from the morning I woke up, looked out the window and headed to Schwaben Gallerie to enjoy a cup of hot coffee!

video


Oh Allah, please give us more snow before winter is over.

Dear snow, please stay longer.
Please winter, be nice to me.

P.s. Actually the monopod I've bought come together with the head for phone, that was the main purpose I bought it. I want to use it with my phone. Unfortunately.. Note 2 couldn't fit in! It is only for iPhone users. bohooooo I hate chuuuuuuuuuu!



with love,

No comments: