Wednesday, 1 January 2014

Auf Wiedersehen 2013, Halo 2014!

from Tiffany & Co.

New year, new resolutions, nay? Unlike last few years, I don't really have specific resolutions that I want to achieve this year (can you believe that?), well, I do have some in particular, I'll give some thought to that matter, later. tehee. 

The fact that I turn eight and twenty this year (Am I? Goshhh, in October, take note that), I do want to achieve at least one or two from the above. Or maybe.. four? Guess which one. 


Hahaaha ok ok, it's too obvious, it's too obvious, Azyan! yada yadaaaa.




2013 has been a year of change for me. Staying in a new country and starting everything from the scratch. Facing up to a lot of fears and going through them. It's so liberating to do what you fear.. realizing the fear is not real, it's only an illusion.

So each new year, we have before us a brand new book containing 365 blank pages. Let us fill them with all the forgotten things from last year—the words we forgot to say, the love we forgot to show, and the charity we forgot to offer. 


Well, I'm excited to welcome 2014! There is still so much to give, live and experience. Happy New Year, friends!




P.s.  28? Really??? Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

with love, 

No comments: