Sunday, 8 December 2013

From far far land, Adik's solemnization day.

So I thought I'd cry for this moment.


Auww. But I didn't! Applause. Since you know, you can only watch it live via Skype instead of you yourself being there. After all, she's my only youngest sister kott. Tapi nak buat macamane kan. sobs.

The solemnization started at 11 a.m., that I've woke up as early as 4 in the morning, not to miss the akad live from Malaysia. Gigih!

Best wishes from this lovely sweet sister, congratulations and have a happy wedding life. To our new family member Faruq, welcome to the Mohd Zahid's family! And thank you for the 'hadiah'. I loike it very muchy hehehehehe



* * * *


For some reasons, I think I deserve a gift, so after visited Weihnachtsmarkt Esslingen that night, I've bought one myself. 50% off tuh!


'I did great', I told myself.



with love,

No comments: