Monday, 25 November 2013

That first virgin snow.

November 25, 2013, 4.52 p.m., 

After 27 years so many years living in this world, I experienced the first snow in my entire life. Alhamdulillah. I am not trying to exaggerate, pergi travel negara 4 musim lapan ribu kali pun we never choose winter season to visit. Siapa nak jalan time winter, mat saleh pun cari malaysia nak sunlight kot! 

I mean, the experience of living and studying in foreign country, surviving thousands of kilometre far from my family, surviving winter, meet different kind of people and make friends, travel and experience different kind of cultures, expand knowledge from what I see and learn. Priceless.



That moment when I saw snowflakes were dancing and falling from the sky. That feeling. To grew up surrounded by all siblings graduated from university abroad, looked at their photos back then, I always wanted to have that kind of experience, always wanted to be just like them. Alhamdulillah, I made it, at that moment, I just realized that. Alhamdulillah.


Mak, Abah, Abang Zam, Abang Zul, Abang Nan, Kak Layla, Kak Sah, Adik, I did it, finally!



P.s. shout out untuk ipar duai jugak, Kak Aznim, Kak Zai, Abang Bock, Abang Sab. Anak-anak buah favourite, Alya, Alif, Airis, Aina, Arif, Aila, Danish! Hahamboii da macam bagi ucapan penghargaan kbai.




with love,

No comments: