From left to right;
- Despite mid-term test that we have this week, we still need to sacrifice our weekend, attended 2 days class, located 25 minutes walk through the muddy forest, and with no light from the street or torchlight, the night couldn't be more scarier!
- Yea, enjoyed homemade dessert while watching drama. Sempat je kannn.
- I love to decorate my room, so I bought this cupcakes holder which I went to so many shops but couldn't find the perfect size, I kept on thinking about it and tadaaa.. thank god Amazon has it!
- And again, idea came when it seems like I really have to do something to cover my window from
Faridneighbours, so instead of cover it with wallpaper, I replaced it with small curtain and I am so satisfied with the outcome! Don't copy my idea!
- Pokok mati. Too much water poured I guess.
- Study group at my place on Sunday, finally baru nak buka buku kannn. Bagus.
- November 25th, 4.52 p.m. the class ended and we walked out from the building, we saw snowflakes dancing and slowly covering the ground. Yes, my first snow ever!
- Mood study: OFF. Snowy outside, I sat in front of the window, enjoyed a cup of oldtown white coffee malaysia mariiii. Heaven!
- The next day we had a test. I did bad hahaa. No good, no good. That evening, I bought new pokok to replace the old one. Happy!
So yea, despite cold weather, I enjoyed it so much, and its freaking snowing kottt. First time. Hexcited!