Saturday, 16 November 2013

Blog in private, soon.

November 16th, 2.22 a.m.,

For whatever reason I am writing this now I don't know. Just because. I am writing this despite this cold weather and sleepy moment I keep on yawning till my tears fall down (due to frequent yawning, as usual!) So yea, I have at least a reason why I hold myself from fall asleep. I have to write this down, like now, or never.

I've been thinking of this so many times. As I started my blog 5 years ago, I never thought of getting people to read my blog. Yes, I do leave some tips, sometimes, which I got quite numbers of email for further tips and people want to be friends. Thank you, I sincerely appreciate that. 

It was meant to be the place where I rant over a lot of things, and I write it down here, freely without any secret.

And it is especially meant for my family to see how am I doing here in Germany, since I don't really post hundreds of photos on Facebook because.. it is too mainstream, if you got what I mean.


Well, I always write more on my blog since it is some kind like a diary to me. Ok, let me get straight to the point. It is just.. as I am writing this, I feel like I don't have privacy in my life, anymore. 

So, I've give some thoughts over this thing. I will set my blog in private starting next week. I don't know for how long, it might takes a few days, a few weeks, a few months or it is even possible for a few years. It just a matter of time, when I feel less insecure.

Don't worry I will keep on blogging as usual as it has been my hobby since ages. Only for this time, I keep it for myself and might open for invited readers only. Thank you for all these time.



P.s. You know I can trace where my silent readers are from, right? So it is getting more ridiculous nowadays when I cannot possibly guess exactly who are the people reading this. It's bothering me, that's why.




with love,

No comments: