Thursday, 20 June 2013

The end of gloomy days.


After spent a lot of money and took the IELTS exam for the third time, I've finally managed to get the desired result. Alhamdulillah.. Alhamdulillah.. Alhamdulillah. 

Sometimes I wonder, why I feel that all doors are always close in my life. Each road seems difficult to me, but not to others? But I've realized, all doors may not be locked. It may be waiting for a gentle push, and it's Dua. When Allah's blessing are pouring upon us, be thankful. When difficulties arise, be patient, because easy is around the corner ;) 

One problem solved, yet comes another one. But, that's life, right? Yea, it's tiring, I am physically, emotionally and mentally exhausted. I might need a nice pat on my back when another problem is resolved, after I've come this far.

I am experiencing the meander of life, and I wish there's a happy destiny towards the end of the road. InsyaAllah..

My words for those who's planning to sit for the IELTS exam, don't give up yet. I've gave up once, 2 years ago, I don't regret that I've chose to give up back then, but I might regret it if I give up now. Oh if only you understand what I mean.. Just, don't give up ok! This is also a reminder for myself. DON'T GIVE UP, AYA!


"Keep going. You're almost there. And remember the sun is most beautiful as its going away." Yasmin Mogahed.



With love,

No comments: