Monday, 27 May 2013

Sweet sorrow.

Assalamualaykum! 

Hello everyone, sounds like a happy-girl-cheering-herself-up I am right now. Hee.. Nahh, I am trying to stay positive as possible as I can. Pretty hard time I'm encountering now, pretty hard to explain, but aye, life goes on. 

Uncertain. That feeling. That feeling is haunting me for quite some time these days. The feeling of hoping your dream come true, yet it is very 50:50, uncertain. Fear, yes I am. I am afraid of losing something that I've been longing for long, long time. I am afraid if I am destined to lose the battle..

I've done everything I could, but the only decider is Allah the Almighty.

Abah once advised me, "Sholat, wake up in the last third of the night to perform Tahajjud. Pray and make Dua'a for whatever you want because Allah never fails to fulfill His promise." 

Thank you Abah. I will never forget that. InshaAllah.



وَإِذَا سَأَلَكَ عِبَادِي عَنِّي فَإِنِّي قَرِيبٌ أُجِيبُ دَعْوَةَ الدَّاعِ إِذَا دَعَانِ فَلْيَسْتَجِيبُوا لِي وَلْيُؤْمِنُوا بِي لَعَلَّهُمْ يَرْشُدُونَ

And when My servants ask you, [O Muhammad], concerning Me - indeed I am near. I respond to the invocation of the supplicant when he calls upon Me. So let them respond to Me [by obedience] and believe in Me that they may be [rightly] guided. {Al-Baqarah: 186}


'Believe in Him, believe in yourself, believe in humanity, and believe in the unique path that Allah has chosen for you.' That is what I always tell myself. Alhamdulillah for another day.


With love,

No comments: