Thursday, 9 May 2013

Gloomy.

Assalamualaykum..

I've checked my IELTS result this morning. As what I've expected, I've failed to pass the requirement again this time. Same like the previous one, close enough to pass, unfortunately not this time. Not yet, I guess. Sad, very sad, only Allah knows, and how much I feel like want to give up. I don't know what else I should do.

But when I think about how much effort I've put in, how much money I've spent, and how many obstacles I've been through, I know I can't simply give up. Not yet. I've come to realize that the path, any path, will have challenges, tests and trials. There will be hardships and there will be storms. But there is always rainbow after the rain falls. 

Perhaps this is another test from Him for me to work harder. Perhaps this is His way to remind me to keep praying, Sabr, and Tawadhu'u. Keep believing because to Allah, nothing is impossible. Allahu.

So, I've registered for the third time, and.. yea, I'm praying for the best. Please pray for me, my lovely readers. Thank you in advance. I love you! :)


وَٱصْبِرْ لِحُكْمِ رَبِّكَ فَإِنَّكَ بِأَعْيُنِنَا ۖ وَسَبِّحْ بِحَمْدِ رَبِّكَ حِينَ تَقُومُ

"And be patient for the decision of your Lord, for indeed you are in Our eyes. " (52:48)


Bertenanglah wahai hati.

No comments: