Saturday, 13 April 2013

13.04.2013: Adik's Engagement Day.


Assalamualaikum peeps. I'm having pretty busy days especially when the tests are flooding for almost everyday starting next week, post graduate seminar to attend, powerpoint for presentation to be prepared, bunch of assignments to be submitted before midterm break, and also my unsettled applications for hostel university in September, and scholarship. Penat seyhh. My lil sister definitely has chosen the wrong the date for her engagement day!

I wasn't able to give much help since I had to run here and there to settle up things and attend classes everyday, but everything went smooth. Alhamdulillah.

Some photos during the event. Plus, Ariff's birthday celebration. Hee

 And tadaaa.. Haaa this is our kiddos' future Pak Sue!
 Congratulations on your engagement, my (not so) baby sister! My sincere thank you, in advance, for the bracelet, future brother in law! coughT&co.cough
 Abang Nan snapped this candid photo of us and quoted, "Muke oghang seronok nok dapak bracelet." Heeheheheheeheheheheehehe mestila soronok!

Uihh. Besarnye muka. kbye

P.s. tak payah nak seronok dulu, next week busy sangat oii.


With love,

No comments: