Tuesday, 5 February 2013

Dear Mawarni.


My dear Mawarni.


First of all, I am sorry for taking such a long time to apologize. I don't know how to start, and I don't know how to make you accept my apology. You don't know how terrible I feel all these while for not attending your big day last December. Yes, I am such a bad friend.

I want to say this long time ago, but I can't put it in proper words because I know how disappointed you are. I know I should be there on your important day, but I didn't. No matter how long my explanations for this matter, I don't think you can accept it.

I am not sure if you read this, but if you are, please accept my sincerity. I know I can just give you a phone call, but I feel so bad I don't even dare to dial up your number. Oh plus, I've lost all my contact numbers including yours. Bohoo..

Anyway, my heartly wishes for your happy wedding life, I wish your life together be blessed with happiness and laughter. I hope you hold each other close in best or bad times and have trust and faith all the way. InsyaAllah. May Allah bless you both. Happy married life, bestie! If you still consider this bad friend as your bestie..

I miss you and I miss hanging out with you.

credit to pixelpixphotography.net



Deeply sorry from the bottom of my heart.

No comments: