Thursday, 14 February 2013

Semester one.

Exam result for the first semester has been released this morning. I received a phone call from Farahin when I was reciting Al-Kalfi after Subuh prayer. From her voice over the phone, I could guess, she passed all eight papers. Indeed, she is. Alhamdulillah. She has mentioned to check the result via email. I hung up the phone and continue to recite, but stopped when I couldn't, and repeated the same ayat over and over again. I couldn't concentrate. My heart was beating fast. 'Allah, Allah, Allah..' His name continuously came out from my mouth, and with my trembling right hand, I reached my phone and tap on email application..


Alhamdulillah, Alhamdulillah, Alhamdulillah. Nothing can describe how thankful I am. 

He put me in so much difficulty, to test me and draw me nearer and closer to Him. I sincerely thank You for that. Thank you Allah the Almighty, You heard my prayers and endless Du'aas, and You have answered it.

When Allah puts a tear in your eye, it’s because He wants to put a brighter part in your life. The most beautiful thing is that He Knows what you are about to tell Him and yet He still listens. And He is the best planner.

It is mom's wish to see me to become a lecturer. And it is my wish to share and convey knowledge by teaching, and most of all, to achieve barakah till even after I die, InsyaAllah.

I believe this is not only another step to achieve dreams, but it is His sign to show me to never lose hope and keep on trusting Him in What's to come.

to Him is the destination.
Alhamdulillah. Allahu Akbar.


"When My servants question thee concerning Me, I am indeed close (to them): I listen to the prayer of every suppliant when he calleth on Me" -(Quran 2:186)



His servant,

No comments: