Friday, 14 December 2012

08.12.2012 BFF's wedding, the Bridesmaid and Dulang Girls version.

*definitely my most favourite in my wedding songs playlist, this is for you, bestie!


.¸¸.•*¨*••*¨*•.¸¸.

Nada Izzati & Syaahid

*¨*.¸¸..¸¸.•*¨*•


Back in Kemaman, Nada and I were in the same primary school together, but we never talked to each other. Until we were in secondary school, we were placed in the same class. It happened that we coincidentally met each other at one of the shopping malls in KL back then, we were so excited and since then we get so close. We realized that we really have something we could talk long over the phone, everyday. We talked about subjects, teachers, shopping, BOYS. Yes, we love gossiping! That was how we've become bestfriend.

We share the same interest, PINK! we wore the same pattern of schoolbags every year, pencilcases, handkerchief, we both loved Hello Kitty, we went to the same tuition class Sir Shanti, and believe it or not, we had a very similar handwriting! hahaa. She was a prefect, so I as a white-uniform student would always be able to sneak out even though I got long nails and wore pink socks. 

Together with Shira, Najiah, Mawarni, Syarina and Zieharina we created a clan. We spent nights at one's house and stayed up to study, and gossiping. There was a time when we stayed at Awana Kijal Hotel for 3 days 2 nights and enjoy the privileges. We did so many crazy things like drove a car illegally and got involve with small accident, and the unforgettable moment when together with our male friends, we were chased by Ska group! hahaa scary but quite a great experience though.. oh how I miss every single moment when we were in SMKSI2!

When we were in highschool, she promised that I'll be her bridesmaid when she gets married. Can't believe that after so many years, she still keep her promise. I am so touched! Ouch. So here I am, at my BFF's wedding day.. as her bridesmaid. yikes!



.¸¸.•*¨*••*¨*•.¸¸.

08.12.2012 the Solemnization.
8.30 a.m. at Duchess Place.


.¸¸.•*¨*••*¨*•.¸¸.

08.12.2012 the Wedding Reception.
12.30 p.m. at Duchess Place.


These are from bridesmaid's lens a.k.a iPod, credit to Najiah hee. Part 2 will be uploaded soon. From a better camera lens, will present the pretty bride, Nada and husband, Syaahid! 

Oh. Its been 14 years since we've become best friend.. How time flies fast. Can't believe you are now a wife, my Nada sayangg! Congratulations on your wedding. I am so happy for you, no better words to express how lovely you looked on your wedding day. I am glad to take part and be with you on your big day. Thank you for being my best friend since back then. As you are starting a new innings of your life, my good wishes are always with you. Wishing you a happy married life. May our friendship will not gonna stop here. Never! Syaahid, please take care of my Nada, ok! hee. May Allah s.w.t bless your wedding and live happily till Jannah, InsyaAllah.. Enjoy your honeymoon in Bali dear! :)

Till then.

Ohh anyway.. few friends asked where did I buy the dresses I wore. I actually bought the kain ela and asked tailor to sew based on what I've designed. Yes, I've designed it myself. Anyone interested to appoint me for engagement or wedding? tehee.




Lotsa lotsa love,