Wednesday, 24 October 2012

BTN October 2012.


“How does one become a butterfly? You must want to fly so much that you are willing to give up being a caterpillar.” –Trina Paulus


Hello society! Yea, it's been a while since my last random post. I was way tooooo busy with school, pile of assignments and projects to handle, tests melambak! thank god ade 1 week mid-term break kot.. Only now I feel like I can breath properly. So yea, I'm on holiday oh yeahhh! I'm in the midst of settling the scholarship thingy, including this. Biro Tatanegara.

It was held at Akademi Kenegaraan from Oct 18 till Oct 22, 2012. It is not like other typical BTN programmes I joined, berkhemah dan beraktiviti tengah malam. No, no. We stayed at the apartment with 3 rooms, one room per person. Beraircond plak tu. 

The activities involved Wacana Minda, Tazkirah, LDK, beriadah petang-petang, kawad kaki pagi-pagi haaha. But a very basic kawad la.. and we sang Negaraku every morning. Not good enough? We ate 6 times a day, can you imagine that? Nanges. The facilitators and invited speakers were so hilarious, never stopped making us laugh.

This 5-day course attended by 87 officers who are going to further Master, PhD and Professional level in various majors at various universities around the world.. Various fields I didn't know exist! And I am honoured to get to know and surrounded by all of these people. Some of them, probably in their 30-40s but very inspiring. Some are young, very admiring and ambitious.

Registration day!
We were singing Parajurit Tanah Airku and 1Malaysia.
The professional people in various fields. And I feel so small..
Kumpulan 3, with Pak Zain. Nampak serious je, but he is the funniest facilitator I ever met! hahaa.
Our group members. Talent Night before exam. We performed a short drama and sang Jalur Gemilang.
Last day of BTN, and the D-day arrived, openbook exam ;)
Habis exammmmmmmmmm! yeayy.
Everybody was staring at the phone screen. Actually, we were Whatssap-ing with each other! hahaa.
Kumpulan 3, take one.
Kumpulan 3, take two.
Kumpulan 3, take three!
Sang last song during BTN. Semangat!
The saddest part, made a round queue, bersalaman and wished good luck to everyone before we took off.

To all 87 officers especially to my dearest group members, may Allah swt bless our life journey wherever we go, Australia, Germany, UK, USA, Denmark, Canada, New Zealand, India, Switzerland, Jordan, Saudi Arabia, Thailand, Singapore etc. All the best, bring back the scroll and lets together we serve for our beloved country. GOOD LUCK! inilah bukti keberkesanan BTN hihii.

Ohh. And thank you everyone for singing Happy Birthday to Octoberians including me ;-)

I am so gonna miss these people.

Great experience, great exposure and very inspirational. I am grateful. Alhamdulillah.


* * * *

I don't advice you to scroll down more if you're hungry or on diet.

 Told ya! hahaa. I had this right after BTN. Been craving for choc cake for 5 days kott!

Anyway, tomorrow is Eid al-Adha, I would like to wish Selamat Hari Raya Aidil Adha to all Muslims, have a great holiday with your loved ones, and drive safe!


No comments: