Friday, 28 September 2012

Student life begins.. again.

eins. 
zwei. 
drei. 
vier. 
funf. 
sechs. 
sieben. 
acht. 
neun. 
elf. 
twisted tongue. 
great.



Yea.. you, you, you and you will see more Deutsch from me from now on!

It's been three weeks since the classes started.

If I've been given a question '3 words to describe what kind of life do you have right now?', my answer would be 'Tiring, hectic, chaos.'

Thought doing Masters degree is gonna be a piece of cake as told by one of my senior, I doubt that, still, but double Masters degree is... INSANE.


One.  I have 7 subjects instead of 4, including one study project with JPS and two levels of German language. Yes, I have to complete two levels in one semester!

Two.  Compared to the normal Masters degree, I have 4 days classes instead of two. Can you imagine how I have to drive all the way from Gombak to Shah Alam for 4 days with that problematic car which never stop making me worried about how its gonna explode anytime, whenever I drive? Scareh.

Three.  I have to attend Biro Tata Negara and take IELTS exam, again, and obtain at least band 6.5 this time. I doubt if I can get that without retake the exam, and the exam fee is way too expensive.. Well, the only solution is, I have to do it well I guess.

Four.  About the scholarship. I don't know how long we have to wait, but why oh why, can't they just start giving us the monthly allowance at least, since we sacrificed our job for this, and we are officially broke! I don't fill fuel tank up with water!


And the fourth part is the hardest. And I'm afraid I might lose to this. This is.. very tiring. 


taken at National Library. This has become my favourite spot these days. 

But I have expected this, and I choose this way. And when I was trying to figure things out and having bad thought by doing something out of my mind, Allah s.w.t. saved me. 

I believe everything will turn out well if I stay patient and keep faith on Him. This might be a difficult beginning, physically, mentally and financially, but I believe Allah s.w.t has set up everything, better way, smoother journey towards the end. InsyaAllah..



TWO roads diverged in a yellow wood,
And sorry I could not travel both
And be one traveler, long I stood
And looked down one as far as I could
To where it bent in the undergrowth;       

Then took the other, as just as fair,
And having perhaps the better claim,
Because it was grassy and wanted wear;
Though as for that the passing there
Had worn them really about the same,        

And both that morning equally lay
In leaves no step had trodden black.
Oh, I kept the first for another day!
Yet knowing how way leads on to way,
I doubted if I should ever come back.       

I shall be telling this with a sigh
Somewhere ages and ages hence:
Two roads diverged in a wood, and I—
I took the one less traveled by,
And that has made all the difference.

The Road Not Taken by Robert Frost (1874–1963)




Welcome back to student life, to all my friends and to myself. Cheers!


No comments: