Monday, 24 September 2012

Jung Il Woo in Malaysia 2012.

Last Sunday on Sept 23rd, our Korean sweetheart, Jung Il Woo came down to KL for fansigning and greeting with his fans, organized by Holika Holika.

Thanks to Malaysia Jung Il Woo's fanclub, I've got free ticket to see him live! One word to describe him, kyaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh~! Oh wait, is that a word? Never mind. Well, thought I've said no more kpop or korean thingy in my life.. hmm. Sorry to say, but who can resist Jung Il Woo? I can't!

I've took 100+ photos and only selected some, but the best ones!

We arrived on time!
Big smile from him.
Concentrate on writing his fans name on poster. Lucky fans!
Reading fan's message from Ipad.
Never endless heart-melting smile.
Happy expression when fans started to sing 'Happy Birthday' in 3 languages. Comel
He was like, 'what are they singing?' when fans started to sing in Malay. What a cute reaction!
Basically, he is cute with lovely lovely lovely smile!
Met Kak Aisyah my ex-colleague during fanmeeting! Rindu!
Showing off. Free ticket kott hehee.
In return for the free ticket, I got goodie bag from Holika Holika! yikes!

 So, that was the end of the event. We had Snowflake before we went back home.

Yummeyh!
Possessed by Jung Il Woo.

 P.s. I'm writing this while wearing the mask. Oh-sem! Gonna look handsome like Jung Il Woo oh yeah.

P.s.p.s I've recorded a video during fanmeeting, but I don't know why I can't find it in memory card, but I can watch it from the camera. Pelik. Will figure out how soon, then I'll share with ya! Oppa Gangnam style uh uh uh uh.

P.s.p.s.p.s the event happened on the same day of my classmates' John and Amal's E-Day. Sorry sorry sorry Amal, I couldn't make it. I wish you all the best, and promise to attend your wedding day for sure! Congrats Amal and John! xoxo ;)

With love,

No comments: