Sunday, 12 August 2012

My dream study space.

Okayh actually, I was supposed to register my master studies last Saturday, but something occurred and sooo beyond my control, I can only register myself as a student this coming Friday! Whenever it is, I am heck-cited!

It has been almost 2 years since I've left my campus. Since soon I will become a student again, I was kinda looking for inspiration and MOTIVATION to bring up my study mode.

Guess what turns my study mode on?


THESE!
 Errrrr..

Okayh too fancy and girlish overload I know! I love SOME of the ideas but might cost me bucks!


So I prefer something minimal, like this.
 Almost close to my ideal type, simple, white, and very ME and modern. It just, how on earth I can have that window next to my study space?!

Note for myself.


With love,

No comments: