Friday, 10 August 2012

Bland. and dull.

My feelings.

I'm talking about my feelings. I'm afraid I feel pretty down after what happened couple of weeks ago. Not because I couldn't get him I feel like this, and not because I like him too much I ended up this way. But I'm afraid I might not be able to like someone for some times. 

Because the truth is, I can fall for millions of people, but I can't easily fall for someone, deeply. Fall for someone who I can assure myself, he is 'the one'.

It is hard to pretend that I am OK. I am sometimes OK with what happened, but I am not OK with what's coming in future. I'm worried I am not getting young.

And at this moment I write, I feel very tired with all of these.

I've come to realize my mistakes I've done. Instead of working to please a potential suitor, perhaps its time for me to turn back, seek to please Allah s.w.t, the One who sows the seed of love in our hearts and bless us with our dream husband or wife. 

taken from motivation book 'You Can Be the Happiest Woman in the World'.


With love,

No comments: