Saturday, 7 July 2012

My '30 Hari Mencari Cinta' officially starts now!


So Fathy and I like always have a discussion about our crush, about her Mr Train and my Mr Archi, gay and what not, how to approach them and everything. 

And last Monday when we were texting, I came out with a challenge of '30 Hari Mencari Cinta'. Well, you know how it works, aite? Aite, aite?

Well basically, it is something like this!

This is my '30 Hari Mencari Cinta' couple of years ago. I wrote down everything that happened during the period. But since too many memaki-hamun, and ended up I was no longer into him. hehee

Anyway, it started last Monday, and today is only the sixth day. Couple of exciting things happened, expected and unexpectedly.. but I will tell the whole stories only when it comes to the end of the deal, on July 31! Yikes!

Till then! ;)


With love,

4 comments:

dieya said...

good luck babe!
mencari cinta di bulan puasa.. inshaAllah berkat.. jaga2 jgn terbuat dosa tau ;-)

that's one fancy idea. maybe i should do it too!

ayapunyacinta said...

Thanks a lot dear!
Amin Amin Amin.. hehee

Yes yes, you should try it too. Mane la tahu kan. jodoh ade kat mane2 je aite. Hee

Good luck!

qurratu.kushairi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Qurratuaini Wajihah said...

Awww i lovee you blog, its so pastel. Hehe oh hi, im just dropping by in here. do visit mine if you're free :)