Sunday, 29 July 2012

Final week, Week 4: 30 Hari Mencari Cinta.


Day 22: 

This is the final week for '30 Hari Mencari Cinta'. It is fasting month, so there is no way for me to be able to see him at the gym. I've added him as friend on Facebook last week, but there is no news, no result, no progression. He seemed like barely login the account, or he is actually mean it, not to accept me as friend. 

I don't know how to deal with this. I was thinking of canceling the request, and delete the message I've left together. But I don't think that is the best way to handle it. I just. wanted. to be his friend, sincerely. 

Fine. He doesn't want to be my friend. let's face it, Aya! I give up this deal. I should really end it here.


Day 23:

Day 24:

Day 25:

Day 26:

Day 27:

Day 28:

Day 29: 

Day 30: 
Ok, I had enough. This is only the 28th day of the deal, but I no longer can hold on. I am tired. This is really the end of my ’30 Hari Mencari Cinta’, officially. Life goes on, but he will remain as the same cool Mr Architect in my heart. I can go and find someone else, or not. We’ll see.

I’ve mentioned this in one of my post regarding him. Yes, we have met again, but that was all.

'Because of those lame histories she doesn't have the guts to admit it, but if she's given another chance to meet him again, that's DESTINY. If not, they're just not meant to be.'

* * * *


"Dear Mr Architect,

If you read this, well I know you wouldn’t, unless you’re such a stalker like me. I know you know I am talking about you even though I’ve never mentioned your name.

First of all, I am sorry for describing you as 'ehurmm ehurmm' when I don’t even actually know the true you. I’ve tried to find the truth, but I’ve failed. Or I should say, I gave up my way finding it. Sorry from the bottom my heart.

I described it in every single detail for me to read and remember sweet moments that happened between us whenever I’m thinking about you. 

From the first time I saw you, and our eyes met, and since we never stopped making eye contact during seminars and meetings. Thought it was the end of our meeting. Met you frequently at the gym when I coincidentally registered at the same gym you’ve joined in slowly built feelings in my heart.

And I still remember that same face, same eyes, same lips put a smile at me for the first time.

Thought it was fated, met you coincidentally at Pavilion at that particular moment grew chances for us to talk more comfortably. Guess what? I couldn’t sleep that night thinking that probably Allah s.w.t showed me that you are THE ONE I’ve been looking for these 26 years of my life. Hahh pathetic, aite?

But now I realize, it is just one-side love. Thought you’ve felt the same, but I was wrong. I was completely wrong, but I never regret that. To like you this much, it never crossed my mind, and to hate you is totally not in my diary.

I don’t know how long we can still work together. But I know I will leave, and I am leaving, soon, it just a matter of time. We might not be able to see each other again, but if we do, maybe we are not gonna meet as an engineer and an architect any longer, but still, let’s be cool, like we always do.

Thank you, Mr Architect. I was happy."


Aye, that smooch is mine. Tebal giler yikes!

{And with Him are the keys of the unseen; none knows them except Him. And He knows what is on the land and in the sea. Not a leaf falls but that He knows it. And no grain is there within the darknesses of the earth and no moist or dry [thing] but that it is [written] in a clear record.} [Quran 6:59]


de Miss Engineer, 

No comments: