Monday, 30 July 2012

The end of 30 Hari Mencari Cinta. It's celebration time.


So yea, the deal is officially off. Bitter heart, but I realized I should do something for myself to celebrate for what I've been through, yet I am still able to let everything go and back to normal. Well, not completely,  but I have my own life.

I've celebrated my fail attempt of '30 Hari Mencari Cinta' together with Petot and her friend, Yan at Fullhouse on Sunday.

So from Fullhouse Wangsawalk, the nearest place of course...
It was actually my first time here. I'm so lame I know. booooo! hahaa
I didn't give myself a chance to usha-usha the baju because I know I never come home empty handed! tehee.
Alfredo Spagetti. Yummeyh!
Told ya the Alfredo was yummeyh!
Chicken chop with blackpepper and raisin sauce! Hmm I prefer Alfredo Spagetti.
This is Petot my rakan setongkol for the deal '30 Hari Mencari Cinta'. She has another week left! hee
...we drove to Starbucks TTDI! jauh takkk. hee
I chose hot chocolate instead of coffee, too bad tomorrow is Monday!
Hazelnut Signature Hot Chocolate with whipped cream & Marble Cheesecake. Gemokkkk!
And while these people were busy updating,
I took out the pen I've borrowed from the cashier, and officially ended the deal '30 Hari Mencari Cinta' with this note..
And yes, I will always miss you! ;)

After what happened, I don't even know why, but I still feel good, and no hurt feelings! I will remember him as the same cool MR ARCHITECT, because that attitude makes him attractive!

So, towards the end, I am still the same person, normal.. and SINGLE! hahaa  
 P.s. From what I've found from the internet just now, the Hot Chocolate I've drank yesterday contained 720 calories. It is 2 hours of Body Combat class! OH NO.
 


With love,

No comments: