Wednesday, 6 June 2012

It's B to the I to the G to the BANG BANG!

I have no choice but to blog about this. You don't know how bad my situation now is. Since their comeback on June 3rd, I've been watching and listening to this over and over again.

I listen to this when I was about to sleep.
I listen to this when I was getting myself ready to go to work.
I listen to this when I was designing structures at the office.
I listen to this when I was running on threadmill at the gym.
I listen to this when I was driving with full of emotions.
I listen to this when I was having my tea-break.
I listen to this when I was reading 'Lazy Girls Guide to Success'.
I listen to this when I was bathing.
I listen to this when I have doing nothing.
I listen to this while blogging this. 


It somehow feels like their 'Lie' and 'Haru Haru' days are back. It is indeed a great song, which you will fall in love when you listen to it for the first time!

And I can't take my eyes of him.
T.O.P., yikes!

Oh how I am so can't wait for their comeback stage, yayy!

P.s. Don't worry Kim Heechul, this is temporary, I hope. You're still in my heart hee.


[UPDATED] Sungha Jung's guitar version of Monster is way so cool I must say! Try listen to it, I bet you can't say more!







With love,

No comments: