Thursday, 26 January 2012

Enjoyed myself alone.


I... I... accidentally deleted this entry! oh dear. I need to recall what I wrote before. Breath in, breath out.

Hola! While seeping a cup of hot Nescafe, here I am again rambling about boring me spent my day whereabout. When everybody started to go to work after CNY holiday, I spent my day alone to KLCC. Yes, alone. I was planning to go 'window shopping' at OU or Mid Valley, but this lack-of-sense-direction person forgot to bring GPS with her. And she can start calling herself nenek. Sad but true, I think I really can't live without GPS. The only place I can go without it is KLCC. and Festival City. ohh and Wangsawalk. Poor me, aite? fufuuu.

I walked around, passed by Galeri Petronas and saw 'Capturing Malaysia Through the Years' art exhibition, I decided to get in. Well, it's not like it was my first time enter the exhibition, alone.

It actually features 54 selected images taken through the lenses of photojournalists and featured in The Star newspaper. These images have immortalized historical and significant moments in Malaysia for the last four decades.


These are artifacts from all over the world. Aye, taking photos are prohibited and couple of pak guards were there looking at me astonishingly staring at the artifacts made of gold for minutes!
So if you are interested in journalism, photography or a combination of both, photojournalism, this is a must-go event, so mark your calendar now! This exhibition is only until 18 March 2012.

I walked and looked around again, and saw this corner where visitors can write down their wishes about love and life, and stick it here.
I patiently wait until everybody was gone, and wrote mine. oh malu hehee
After burned some calories, I added up more by eating Red Velvet cake and Caramel Coffee ice blended! It tasted good, but just imagine if only they reheat it in microwave, that would be splendid! I think the one that we made the other day was yummi-er than this one. Ok ok, eventhough we used premix flour! >.<
Do you ever encounter problem like low self-esteem when you enter ridiculously expensive brand boutiques like LV, Gucci etc? At a point when the doorman opened the door for you, you feel like red bloody hair female workers were staring at you and follow you around and treated like you can't afford to pay. Pfft whatever. Well, I do have that kind of feelings, once in a while. Tips, put a smile and walk in confidently, you will be fine!

Oh btw, I just realized that Anya Hindmarch is now available at KLCC! Oh ok am I the only one late here? I walked inside and reached a very tiny yet cute coin purse and look at the tag, RM980! gasped. But I'm eye-ing for one of the handbags! >,< I then walked into COACH boutique and saw exactly the same purse I'm using now bought in the USA, but at price RM1,250. Gulp. and gasped again. Now I know why people value COACH so much!

Seems like the words 'window shopping' never exist in my dictionary. I then decided to go to Festival City pampered myself with new haircut and bought a bowl for planting at cheap price, currently placed it in my bathroom. Planning to bring to the office and put in on my table. I can imagine how my colleagues will comment on it, in Chinese dialect, "You arr, very different you know. All engineers here arr, have documents and drawings full on their table. Yours like this arr, each time I passed by I thought you want to quit" ahahaa really? 

When I arrived home, I had these kids to help me washed my car since I have a meeting to attend on the next day. That's why Aunty Yan loves you kids! >,<
 
With love,

2 comments:

Natasha MDG said...

I also have the same feeling as you but I never enter yet boutiques like LV, Coach, Gucci because I know who I am. heee.

I really wanna try red velvet cake. which place would you suggest to me? Secret Recipe takde kan.

AYApunyaCINTA said...

Hi Natasha.

I'm not really sure where we can get red velvet cake in malaysia. If you never try it, you can still try Coffee Beans'. They have red velvet cake with yummy cream cheese frosting!

But yang I pegi Coffee Beans KLCC tu kek dia a lil bit keras, maybe die da potong sehari lepas *uhuk2 keciwa* kalau baru mesti sedap!