Friday, 23 December 2011

Top 5 2011 moments to remember.


Hi everyone! 2011, an incredible year comes to an end! Too many things happened, all emotions mixed up. I may lost my half of 2011 just like that, but my another half of 2011 is considered a great achievement for me, atleast.

Five: I can forget about all my past birthdays but not this year. I've turn quarter of the century for god sake! This is when I officially have to stop treating myself as a teenager, but as a WOMAN! hahaa well, not really.
 

Four: Watch 2PM concert for the first time in my life! I met so many k-pop idols this year e.g. Jang Geun Seok, U-Kiss, FT Island, Teen Top, 4Minute, Park Jungmin, Seungri, GD&Top; but nothing can compare with 2PM. To see these boys live on stage with my naked eyes, it feels like my life as k-pop fan since 2007 is complete.
and of course attended Super Junior's concert for the second time..
 
because of my BB Kim Heechul! ♥.♥

Three: Added another stamp in my passport, visited the USA! 2 weeks trip with my family to attend my lil sister's graduation day in Illinois and skipped my own graduation ceremony! Crazy, but aye, who can resist

the mesmerizing Illinois?

the captivated view of Chicago?

the amazing Beverly Hills?

the panoramic view of Santa Monica Beach?

the glamourous Hollywood?
and branded SHOPPING HEAVEN? Me? NAY!

Two: My graduation day! A bit regret that I didn't attend my own graduation day but still, my student life is complete with a degree scroll received from

No, not from U of I but
Universiti Teknologi MARA! and I'm proud of it ;)

One: And turn now to the future and career, I am finally an engineer, a registered one.
For the next 2012, may Allah s.w.t. bless all of us with happiness, togetherness, love and laughter. oh btw, I'm working on a new project with my friend. Coming soon! Happy New Year, everyone. Till next year, bye! ;)


Lotsa love,

No comments: