Saturday, 3 December 2011

Red velvet cupcakes.

Hello everyone! I got so much time to kill since am not gonna attend k-pop MO.A concert this week *sad but true* due to pokai tahap maksima after attended concert after concert eventhough Super Junior is here! menyedapkan hati, my bias Kim Heechul is not here, so it's ok. well, not really. 

Oh ok such a long explanation.. well, well, well. my project for this week, I baked yummy red velvet cupcakes!

Topping (for a dozen of cupcakes):

8 oz of cream cheese. 
1/4 cup of butter.
1 cup icing sugar.
1 ts vanilla essence.

Sorry its not that I don't want to give out the recipe, but because of this. 
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

My sis brought this back from USA. Blame her :p


With love,

2 comments:

Natasha MDG said...

heyyy! new layout and header! :)

AYApunyaCINTA said...

heyhh you find out too soon! hehee got pretty much time.. so there it is :)