Thursday, 1 September 2011

Goodbye my lover.


Today, September 1, is a bittersweet day for thousands of Super Junior fans all over the world AND MYSELF as iconic member Kim Heechul formally enlists for his mandatory military service.

Heechul was involved in a vehicular accident back in 2006, which resulted in severe injuries in his lower body. Due to this, Heechul will be serving his country as a public servant for two years.

That means, I no longer can see my BB in any performances, shows, and especially on Twitter for 2 years! Some emotional fans couldn’t help but shed tears over his enlistment, sorry, but I'm one of the them. I wouldn't cry if it was someone else, but not Kim Heechul. NOT HIM.
"twitpic.com/6dt02l Thank U. grazie. terima kasih. Danke. cảm ơn bạn. شكرا. ขอบคุณคุณ. Merci. спасибо. obrigado. ありがとう. 谢谢. 고맙다." He left this message on twitter one day before the D-day. And it broke my heart into pieces.

Be well BB, I will wait for you till the end.


P.s. #Nowplaying - Green Day's Wake Me Up When September Ends.

With love,

No comments: