Thursday, 7 July 2011

Officially an engineer.

I've started working on July 1st, 2011 at one of the established private engineering consultancy firm in Malaysia. Well at least that's what my engineer brother, architect aunt, contractor uncle and ex construction company owner father said. Today is the fifth day. I've got no time to update my blog on the first day working since.. well, does working have to be so tiring?First day is always pathetic, and awkward, and boring! Pretended to be a busy bee, at least that's all I could do. Lucky then I've been given a civil work project in Ledang, Johor on my first day, still working it out with help of my colleague. A project of 40-storey apartment is handed to me after, to study before start working it out. Dare enough to live at the apartment that I design? :p
My daily routine; wake up in early morning, stuck in heavy traffic and can only arrive at the office an hour later. It was sickening at first, and I was somehow feel like want to quit and going to choose the other company near to my house, well if they still want me. But I think I'm adapting it now since I've studied the traffic along the way to the office, and I know how to get to the office in less than 45 minutes! hehee

And the most important thing is, I'm starting to like my job. I want to gain as much experience in both civil and structural work as possible, and become a professional later with the title of Ir. Now that I have a job, I'm aiming for my next mission, to find love *grrrr* Can I be that greedy now? :)
Alhamdulillah, I've finally become an engineer after a long hiatus, and difficulties. Can't believe I lost my HALF of 2011 just like that. Hopefully my another HALF of 2011 is going be a great achievement for me. AMIN.


With love,

2 comments:

Krimly said...

Congrats! I hope you have good luck with your job! I'm doing right now my thesis for being an Engineer too... it's too difficult but I hope to get it too in June!

AYApunyaCINTA said...

Hi sweety thank you for leaving a comment. I'm so love my job now. Hopefully you can finish your study asap and become and engineer soon. good luck! :)