Saturday, 16 July 2011

Another car accident. Pheww.

Another bad day for me. 'Sudah malang ditimpa pokok', if only this idiom is valid. When I was on my way to pay for the car parking fees after lunch, I was wondering why people were taking photo of a long, big lorry entering small road. Weird people these days.

When I was near to my car, then I knew they were actually taking photo of my car being hit by a rotten tree! Damn.
You. Car. Really asking for my first payment, don't you? Awas kamu!

That was so embarrassing! Thank god there were nice guys walking nearby helped me removed it from my car. Thank you so much, that was very kind of you! ;)

With love,

2 comments:

fahmie firas said...

Singgah sini dan follow..
nice blog :)
kalau free jemput singgah ke blog saya, boleh bg nasihat or comment.
kalau rajin follow la fb ok :)

http://fahmiefiras.blogspot.com/

AYApunyaCINTA said...

thanks.
visited yours, da follow pun ;)

Have a nice day!