Sunday, 19 June 2011

Ultraman's Family, and a funny interview.



Ok this is a very random post. I watched Ultraman movie on CERIA this evening, thanks to my niece Alya. Ultraman used to be my favourite hero when I was young. I used to buy the cds, and sometimes borrowed it. Watching Ultraman titled 'Mega Monster Battle Ultra Galaxy Legends The Movie' brings back memories, and suddenly make me curious.

I was so surprised with the fact that there are actually zillion of Ultras stayed at The Land of Light (Nebula M78), ruled by Ultraman King. And the most fascinating thing is, they're somehow related, as family! like Ultra Zero is actually Ultraman Seven's son. Homaigosh. I was like, "Ultraseven's son? Who's the mother? How one is born? Do they.... hmm." well, you know.. :p

Then I remember that I used to have a set of toys with different kinds of Ultraman, and now I wonder, who is who? Don't you curious about it? Or is it just me? hmm.. so I did some research, and here is the result.

The Top 10 Appearing - Crosscover From Ultraman Main Series 1967-2009

Zoffy
His father is an old friend of the Father of Ultra, died in battle. Mother, unknown; deceased. Ultraman King is rumored to be Zoffy's grandfather.Ultraman Seven (left)
Father of Ultraman Zero. maternal nephew of Father of Ultra.
Ultraman (left)
the original Ultraman back in year 1960s.
Ultraman Jack
Father of Ultra (real name: Ken)
Husband of Mari. maternal uncle-in-law of Ultra Seven. granduncle of Seven's son, Ultraman Zero. father of Ultraman Taro. adoptive father of Ultraman Ace. old friend of Zoffy's father, who was killed in action.
Mother of Ultra (real name: Mari)
Wife of Ken. younger sister of Ultra Seven's late mother. maternal aunt of Seven himself. grandaunt of Seven's son, Ultraman Zero. adoptive mother of Ultraman Ace. mother of Ultraman Taro.Ultraman Ace
Adoptive son on Father of Ultra and Mother of Ultra.Astra (behind)
Ultraman Taro (left)
Son of Father of Ultra and Mother of Ultra.Ultraman King! (right)
the ruler of The Land of Light or Nebula M78.
Ultraman Leo (front, right)
Ultraman 80

And they are called as Ultra Brothers.

From left: Zoffy, Ultraman 80, Ultraman, Ultraman Taro, Father of Ultra, Mother of Ultra, Ultraman Jack, Ultraman Seven, Ultraman Leo, Ultraman Ace.
And this is their family photo. and monsters.
And don't you curious about the Ultraman Seven's son, Ultraman Zero looks like?

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Jeng jeng jengg! Awesome, huh? I bet you guys never see him before! hehee I wonder who's the mother.. don't tell me he's actually illegal! yikes.

Khas untuk peminat ultraman by rose_natasya

Recently I met up with my idol Ultraman in Tokyo, Japan, the city he has saved many times over from evil, destructive monsters. We met at an intersection downtown, bought drinks from a vending machine and sat on the kerb for this interview.

Me: Konichiwa, Ultraman-san!
Ultraman: Apa khabar, Visiteur-san!

Me: Wow! Ultraman reti cakap bahasa?
Ultraman: Mesti lah, beb! Gua ada ramai peminat di seluruh dunia. Gua kena lah belajar macam-macam bahasa.

Me: Cool! So, what you've been up to, dude?
Ultraman: A bit tired. Fought a monster last night in Fukushima prefecture. We fought until we reached the seaside in Hamadori. A lot of people died.

Me: The monster killed so many?
Ultraman: Actually, gua terjatuh and terhimpit diorang.

Me: Er, I see.
Banyak lagi ke monster kat dunia ni?
Ultraman: Ada lah. Tapi diorang dah malas nak lawan. Dah ada agent and publicist. Merchandising rights. Suma lawan nak dapat market share je.
Boring lah, beb!

Me: I see. So camne brader-brader lu? Ultraman Tiga, Ultraman Taro .. ?
Ultraman: They all OK. Tiga dah bersara. Sekarang dia bukak restoran sushi kat Shinjuku. Bini dia baru beranak.

Me: Wow!
Ultraman: Yeah. Bini dia makhluk Bumi. So at first, family gua bantah, sebab we all boleh kahwin ngan orang Planet Ultra je. But thank the Ultra-Gods, my father, Ultraman yang bertanduk tu, finally gave his blessings. Cucu dia tu bertanduk jugak, so happy lah dia.

Me: What about Taro?
Ultraman: Taro tengah buat multi-level marketing jual ubat untuk kuatkan tenaga batin.

Me: Eh, naper Ultraman suma tak nak jadi superhero lagi?
Ultraman: Tu lah. Nowadays terlalu ramai superhero. Gaban lah, Power Ranger lah, ni lah, tu la. Yang paling teruk si Baja Hitam tu lah. Lawan cam pondan tapi marketing power dia kuat. Sebab tu boleh jadi popular. I always say, never trust superhero yang bawak motosikal, superhero yang pakai topeng pelik-pelik. We all Ultramen don't need all that cosmetic *shoot*.

Me: Wow, marahnya Ultraman.
Ultraman: Siapa tak marah? Bagero! Superhero ciplak ni suma tak original lah. And they all no integrity or morals. Last week, I dengar Gaban kena tangkap ngan gadis bawah umur.
You see?

Me: Man, that is sad.
Ultraman: Tu lah. That's why kalau tak Ultra, memang tak world lah.

Me: Wuhu! Lu peminat Mawi ke?
Ultraman: Adalah sikit-sikit.

Me: So, Ultraman, what's your future plan? You going to give up being a superhero too?
Ultraman: No way. I love my job too much. But my girlfriend complains that I work such long hours. And when I come home at night, I'm always tired and my chest light is always beeping.

Me: Woooo! Sounds like you might need some of that ubat from your brader Taro.
Ultraman: Good idea! I better give him a call tonight.

At this point, Ultraman receives a distress call from Yokohama, where a monster is attacking the train station. So off he went, into the blue yonder, to fight yet another worthy adversary.
World! :p


With love,

5 comments:

Abdul Syalim Bin Zulkefli said...

hha3..nice..i wonder if Ultraman drink the water he bought because i never ever ever saw all the ultraman open their mouth :DD

AYApunyaCINTA said...

hahahaa LOL. i guess they were just trying to act cool.. i never ever thought about that! :D

Evandro Coelho said...

Ola,

Gostei matei a saudade de quando eu via na Tv.

valeu.

www.inexxplorado.com

AYApunyaCINTA said...

Ola!

I don't really understand protugese (i guess) but obrigado pela visita (if this is correct)

Have a nice day ;)

Ben Firdaus said...

Super cool that u took the time to lay out the ultra family tree.. thanks..