Saturday, 11 June 2011

Convocation and me.

Guess what, I finally able to wear my convocation robe! yipp yipp horray! I wasn't able to attend my graduation day due to the date clashed with my trip to USA, so I managed to ask the staff to lend me the robe, and my deary SELEMPANG!

So, I have officially graduated with Bachelor Degree of Engineering (Hons) Civil from Universiti Teknologi MARA!

And the best thing is..

Vice Chancellor's Award certificate is given! We didn't have this during diploma. hmm.. Anyway, syukur Alhamdulillah!
 
Pictures taken by Aina and Dzoher. thanks a bunch! you guys make a great couple ;)

P.s. Who said kpop will give bad influence to their fans? I studied, listened to kpop songs, spazzed on twitter, buffered youtube all at the same time :)



With love,

2 comments:

dyah16 ! said...

congrats.
wee. bestnye.

AYApunyaCINTA said...

hehee thanks dyah!
u will experience it one day, dont worry ;)