Thursday, 2 June 2011

Jang Geun Seok's countdown.

One day to go! I at first didn't feel the excitement of meeting Jang Geun Seok this coming Saturday. Ok, I did feel it but I was like, he is one of my favourite actor and in my 'WAJIB'-to-see-and-meet-atleast-once list.

Until I watched this video, I was giggling and like, "Homaigosh, he's too adorable! He's still with that hairstyle. He really knows how to seduce me!" I got butterflies in my stomach!



I noticed him since back then when I watched one of his CF/MV 'Toucholic' in year 2008. I was so attached by his rapping style in that CF/MV and of course, his cute face!

Well, if you still don't have any idea who he is, he is Hwang Tae Kyung in korean drama You're Beautiful y'all!

I.just.can't.wait.
P.s. He's one of Heechul's best friends :)
P.s.p.s. I'm memorizing the perfect pronounciation of his lyrics now.

No comments: