Tuesday, 3 May 2011

Milo cake.

I was planning to bake chocolate cake today, but then I realized we didn't have chocolate since dieting plan started (yea rite..) I was craving for it so badly but lazy to get my butt off to mini market. I tried to use any available ingredients and.. ding ding dingg. I found Milo!

Ingredients
1 cup butter/margerine
1 cup sugar
3/4 cup flour
1 cup Milo
1 tablespoon cocoa powder
1/3 tablespoons baking powder
1 tablespoon condensed milk (originally 3 tbsp, but I reduced it to 1. It was way too sweet)
1 teaspoon vanilla essence
4 eggs

Steps
1. Beat butter and sugar together. Add egg one by one and beat slowly.
2. Add flour, milo, cocoa powder, baking powder, milk, vanilla essence together and beat.
3. Bake at 175C.

Serve it with fresh milk, tasty!

No comments: