Friday, 6 May 2011

Chocolate brownies.

I made some brownies, after gave up to bake oreo cheesecake since I forgot to buy Oreo! hahaa pathetic me. I was trying to give credits to the owner of the recipe, but couldn't find the original link. sorry.

However I successfully baked my own version of an absolutely chewy, gooey and yummy brownies. Since I kept praising myself about how yummy it was, a friend of mine asked for the recipe. Less sweet, best diet plan. ok I don't think so. Shidah, better try this one ok! ;)

Ingredients
220g butter, cubed
300g chocolate
5 eggs
200g brown sugar
2 tsp vanilla essence
80g flour
60g milo
140g nuts (almond, walnuts etc)

Steps
1.Preheat oven to 160C and lined a baking tray with baking sheet
2. Melt the butter and chocolate in microwave. Set aside
3. Mix together egg, sugar, vanilla essence until sugar had dissolved
4. Mix the two mixture (egg mixture +chocolate mixture) and stir it until just combined
5. Sift flour and milo and add to wet mixture. Stir until just combined
6. Add nuts and stir together
7. Pour in baking tray and bake for about 1 hour
8. Let the brownies completely cooled before cutting

I prepared it with fresh milk, but eat it with vanilla icecream would be lovely!

No comments: