Tuesday, 19 April 2011

What a week.

Hello. Its been a while.. I think I have one of the worst weeks this year. My only internet source by using my neighbour's wireless connection is now gone. No fb-ing, tweeting, downloading, blogging for a week, it feels like 'Am I living in a cave?' *Ok, I do live at Batu Caves!* I think the neighbour caught me and started using password.. Hmm hahha. Since we moved to this new area, the telephone and broadband lines are seriously bad, and really pissed me off. I ended up received unused broadband bill for 3 months.

By the way, last few days I've received a letter from Majlis Perbandaran Selayang (MPS) and I was like 'yeayy. they got my application job form and gonna ask me for an interview soon'. That's what I thought.Unfortunately..
...... I was so speechless, I was about to cry because of this madness. Thank you MPS for turned it down with a marvelous reason. Splendid!!

P.s. cursing much? better shut my mouth.


No comments: