Friday, 1 April 2011

Oreo cupcakes.

This is my second attempt for this recipe. The first trial came out nice, but got the taste of 'hah-hah' I don't know how to explain, but you know, the taste of a new item bought at supermarket. 'hah-hah'.. Ok weird i know. But I think it was because of the excessive amount of baking powder I put in. I think.

So these are the result of my second trial, it tasted yummier and softer than the first one. No, I have to admit this. It tastes really good! And the most important thing is.. no 'hah-hah' taste.

Ingredients
230g butter
1 cup sugar
2 cups self rising flour - sift
1 tsp baking powder – sift
4 eggs
1 teaspoon vanilla essence

10~12 oreos – crushed

Method
Whisk butter, sugar, self raising flour, baking powder, eggs and vanilla essence for 2 mins.. Don't overbeat.
Stir in crushed oreos.
Pipe batter into cupcakes casing.
Baked in preheated oven of 170C for about 10 to 15mins.

The resipe taken from Bisous A Toi. Full credit to the owner of the website!

No comments: