Monday, 18 April 2011

The last Dean List Award, Vice Chancellor Award.


With a theme of Retro 60's, our faculty once again held a Dean List Award Ceremony on March 13, 2011. After all the hardships I've been through during my degree studies, finally I once again received a Vice Chancellor Award after received it during diploma studies. Alhamdulillah... Quite saddening since I will not be able to hear the announcement "Penerima Anugerah Naib Canselor, AZMZ" any longer after this. Not even during my graduation day :(

Its ok, I wanna forget about that. I just want to enjoy the day and have fun with the gals that I haven't met after a while!

The sweety pies Aimi, Ana, Kama and Amal :)

The performances.

With UiTM's VC.

Our Dean. :)

The 'Gadis Idaman' and 'Teruna Pujaan' of the night.

Last minute choice, I wore baju kurung instead of anything retros! tak mengikut tema langsung! Regret it so much.. Hmm

No comments: