Sunday, 27 March 2011

bad news!


So, what's new?

It's about my convocation day. My program code, EC220 (Bachelor Degree in Civil Engineering) as you can see below, it's on May 20th, 2011, the very last day.That means, I can't attend my own graduation day! Thank you uitm for this 'awesome' schedule arrangement *cursing much* Well, unless my visa application will not be approved, I can attend the ceremony.. half-heartedly.


I do feel kinda weird not attending my own graduation day. It's all my efforts for 2.5 years. Plus, my selempang :( I do want to wear it.


But the reason why am I insist not to attend it.

1. This is a family vacation, so who will attend my graduation day if they're not here?

2. It's a fully-sponsored vacation, once in a life time opportunity, how can I say NO?

3. I already attended my convocation for diploma level, wearing selempang. So what else do I want?

4. Lets just wait for my next convocation, for Master studies. not now. but InsyaAllah ;)




2 comments:

masshie mastura said...

alaaa tp u nak graduate dh besnye.
i lmbt lagila T.T

AYApunyaCINTA said...

atleast u muda lg cik masshie, me da 25 years young kne grad cpt2 hehee