Tuesday, 28 December 2010

Au revoir 2010, salut 2011

Gambar hiasan semata-mata. Nak tunjuk kegedikan my niece n auntynye depan camera! >.<


Another year has passed. Another calendar to be tossed away, or keep it for memories. Another year for new memories, new friends, new tears, and new laughs.

I had the
most fabulous 2010. Eventhough the year started out not so well as a final year student, but it really teach me something. DON’T EVER GIVE UP! Then it’s going so well with my research and design project, complete my degree level with first class CGPA and repeated another achievement like what I did during Diploma level, Vice Chancellor Award (ANC). Alhamdulillah..

Many things filled my last few months with challenging days of both study and play. So now I graduated, I kinda miss it now. Cause my classmates A-TEAM were awesome. Couldn’t wish for any better.
Now, I finally made up my mind. I choose to get a job related to my field, then will decide to further my Master studies. Pray hard to get a place overseas.

I can only hear myself say at this exact moment, one year ago, 2010 has been an amazing year for me. So as I predicted this a year ago, I'm going to predict what I feel for this new shiny year, with new chances.
I think it's going to be gentle. Very still, and I'm going to grow up, turn 25, OMIGOSH! and finally going to understand what I want to do with my life!
And I am going to see a change in my life. Trust me, BIG CHANGE.
In fact I'm in such a good mood I'm going to start 2011 with a fresh list of new year resolutions. Here goes..
Another year of struggling to lose kilos!
SAVE MONEY!
Improve languages.. English, Japanese and Korean language.
Learn new language, French! bonjour~
I'm a fashion terrorist! Need to improve my sense of fashions.
Learn interior design, thing that I love the most!
Learn sewing.
Be mature.
A boyfriend. Like seriously.
And lastly, super BIG CHANGE in my life. pretty soon. Just wait and see!
So I want to tell you all, happy new year and I wish you all the best! If 2010 treated you like crap, 2011 could only get better. Stay positive!

No comments: