Saturday, 27 November 2010

my love confession

Well before we've got separated the other day, I've made a love confession. I knew nothing's gonna happen between us, but I just wanna let him know my true feelings. So I confessed. and I felt relief.

I love the fact that we are 'teman tapi mesra' now. But I love how scandalous we used to be. I really love that moment.

As time flies by, I still can't get him out of my head no matter how much I've tried to. I remembered his words that night, "You can find someone else better than me.." well, I know I can. But you know what. At this moment, I only like you. Cause you're amazing, just the way you are ;)

XOXO



P.s. I've been trying to find piano tutorial for this song. Like A Star from Corinne Bailey Rae. But how sad, I couldn't find one.

No comments: