Sunday, 1 August 2010

MTV WORLD STAGE 2010


I've got my last minute tickets on Saturday (31st July 2010) afternoon thanks to my family. My sister told me the night before that my brother-in-law managed to get 2 exclusive X-Zone tickets, at the very front stage! it was supposed to be me and my lil sis, but she gave up the ticket, so i brought a friend of mine.


OMGEEEEEEE MTV World Stage 2010 at the Sunway Lagoon Surf Beach last night was freaking A.W.E.S.O.M.E! it was raining heavily and continuously till the concert ended. but who cares about the rain? the line-ups like Katy Perry, Tokio Hotel, Wonder Girls as well as local band Bunkface, their performances are awesomeness to the max!

The event started at 7 p.m. and ended up around 1 a.m. and hosted by the hotness and fantastic MTV VJs - from left, VJ Sean (MTV Korea^^), VJ Chris (MTV Japan), VJ Juju (MTV China), and the our very own VJ Utt (MTV Asia)!!

Malaysian pop punk oufit Bunkface performed awesomely with their famous songs include Prom Queen and Situasi.

My most anticipated performer that night was Wonder Girls. They were soooo pretty and seriously, I'm proud to say that i'm a K-pop lover!! Their great performances still blowing my mind away.

More cheers followed for German rockers Tokio Hotel who took to the stage next. Lead vocalist Bill Kaulitz caught my attention with his unique gothic style, and I think I'm gonna start to love him..opps I mean their songs. Bill! I love you! *run*

The most applause was reserved for sunshine girl Katy Perry. She performed songs like I Kissed A Girl, Hot and Cold, brand new song Peacock etc, and Acoustic version of Thinking Of You! about the performances, I can only describe it as O-M-G!!!!

And Wonder Girls again make an encore performance of Nobody, and it is still remarkable in my heart..


Wonder Girls ended up promised us for a concert next year! w00t w00t^^ don't forget to bring 2PM together!!

P.s. look at me.. all wet!



With love,

No comments: