Friday, 9 July 2010

the 'Happiness' of 'No Other'

the MV for No Other is now out.. and it's completely AWESOME! the happy concept from Super Junior is so lovely that I feel like want to pet them.. especially my biase Heechul!


Leeteuk

Heechul

Siwon

Donghae

Sungmin

Shindong

Eunhyuk

Yesung

Ryeowook

Kyuhyun

They're are still super with 10 members *without Kangin, Hangeng, Kibum*, but 13 members would be PERFECT!
keep on 13elieving!!

P.s. the other day on my way to go to work, i heard 'Sorry Sorry' played on Hot FM for the very first time. Even though it was quite lame and so 2008, my heart was jumping and I almost screamed out of my chest!!!

P.s.p.s Sorry Sorry, Nobody are songs from year 2008. Go get some updates! but I believe K-pop waves gonna take over our music industries one day!=))))

No comments: